17 January 2008

More Gun Control From A GOP Prez Hopeful

Headline: Multi-millionaire republican presidential hopeful is pushing more gun control as he looks to buy his way into the White House.

You're automatically thinking Mitt Romney, right? Nope. I'm talking about candidate-in-waiting New Yawk Mayor Mike Bloomberg, who has proposed new controls on ammunition.

As I have written on these pages earlier, he has not formally entered the race but his "advisers" are lining up the chess pieces for an independent run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloomberg's not a Republican...not even a RINO any more. He's officially an independent.

I think he'd draw more votes from the Democrat candidate than the Republican if he runs as an "I."

Brent Greer said...

Sailor:
I did not realize he changed his party affiliation -- AGAIN. He was a democrat, then ran for NYC mayor as a republican. And yeah, his pic should be in the dictionary next to RINO.
I'm fear he will draw votes from the right as well as the left. He is portrayed in the media as a moderate republican and that will draw votes from republicans who don't know what he is really about.