06 March 2009

TRL Named Among '50 Best Blogs For Gun Enthusiasts'

Today, I received the following message from Kelly Sonora at Criminal Justice Degrees Guide. CJDG maintains one of the most comprehensive listings of campus-based and online criminal justice degree programs.

The message reads:

"We just posted an article, “50 Best Blogs for Gun Enthusiasts”
(http://www.criminaljusticedegreesguide.com/features/50-best-blogs-for-gun-enthusiasts.html).
I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you think your readers would find it interesting. I am happy to let you know that your site has been included in this li
st."

Kelly, to you and your associates, please know that I am both humbled and honored. Thank you for looking upon The Ready Line as worthy of inclusion in your first-rate and comprehensive roundup.


No comments: