07 May 2008

What Many Feel When An LEO Is Cut Down

. . . and what we all feel when such a tragedy is exploited . . . ruthlessly EXPLOITED . . . by those who would disarm law-abiding citizens, but want to call an armed police officer when their own ass is in a sling.

Jeff Soyer sums it up thusly: (WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE)

"It wasn’t the firearm used. It was the thug, the piece of crap who used that firearm, that thought that killing a cop (or anyone, civilian, citizen, human. . .) was no big deal compared to grabbing some cash to buy drugs or sex or whatever.

"I know what it’s like to lose a friend who happens to be a cop. I did. I wrote about it here. Someone, a nice woman, a good cop, a great friend who bought fencing material from me for her golden retriever puppies . . ."

and this . . .

"But let’s get real. It wasn’t the type of gun or the ammo. It was the piece-of-crap who casually took that life that should suffer. And, I want him to suffer excruciating pain. Unlike liberals, I don’t forgive violence and death because some shit’s parents didn’t discipline him. Fuck him and his uncaring parents."

Read it all.

No comments: